Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
T-Age - 2pc:

-- excellent to perfect condition - size 56 euro - Black with Antracite - D-Storm stretch fabric in arms and thighs for stretchability, and air flow comfort

-- worn only for street riding, never crashed in (thankfully) - essentially in new condition - i use newer Laguna suit now - no longer using the T-Age

-- $650 shipped to lower 48

-Robert
914-969-2664 weekdays 9 to 5pm
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DAINESE size 56 - 2 pc

What is your height and weight?
-- i am 5'11" 6'0" - inseam 32 - weigh 215 - waist 38

-- "approximately" this suit will fit anyone 5'9" to 6'2 - 190 to 220 - waist 34 to 38

-- if you are interested in buying a suit thru the classifieds, the best thing for you to do (if you are not familiar with each brand, and how they are sized) is to get to a decent dealer that has the brand you are thinking about on the shelf and try something on

-- i have sold about 6 suits online over the last year or so, and each one ended up fitting correctly, but it is a "buyers gamble", so best to try something first

-- what is your height/weight/inseam/waist ? - and maybe i can help you figure the size DAINESE you'd be closest to

-Robert
914-969-2664 weekdays - New York

·
Registered
1 Posts
T-Age - 2pc:

-- excellent to perfect condition - size 56 euro - Black with Antracite - D-Storm stretch fabric in arms and thighs for stretchability, and air flow comfort

-- worn only for street riding, never crashed in (thankfully) - essentially in new condition - i use newer Laguna suit now - no longer using the T-Age

-- $650 shipped to lower 48

-Robert
914-969-2664 weekdays 9 to 5pm
[email protected]
I know this is a long shot but do you still have this? 😂 been trying to find one of these in a 56 forever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts