Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dainese Leguna Seca Pro 1-Piece Size:56 $850obo

This suit is in EXCELLENT like new condition. I purchased it a couple years ago and still haven't made it to the track. I just don't see the point in hanging on to it anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Time for a revival--still for sale for $850

·
Registered
581 Posts
I hate that this isn't a 52 or 54...good luck seller that is a hell of a deal!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
spring/summer bump...this is back up for sale. $850

·
Registered
234 Posts
How tall are you and what's your build? Does it fit you tight, loose, long or short? Tough buying leathers online without ability to try on.

thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How tall are you and what's your build? Does it fit you tight, loose, long or short? Tough buying leathers online without ability to try on.

thanks
I'm 6'2"-3" 200lbs. Size wise i'm in between a 56 and 58 but went with 56 anyways bc the rest of the dimensions were alright for 56. If i were going to buy another suit i'd buy a 58 though. For my height the 56 was a little more difficult to get on and off the shoulders and a little too much nut crunch on a long ride.

Hope that help

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sounds like it should fit me perfectly. I'm 6'-1" 215lbs. I'm waiting on my insurance claim to process. They have to replace my riding gear that was damaged during a rear end sides wipe I suffered. Will you ship to Toronto Canada?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like it should fit me perfectly. I'm 6'-1" 215lbs. I'm waiting on my insurance claim to process. They have to replace my riding gear that was damaged during a rear end sides wipe I suffered. Will you ship to Toronto Canada?

Yeah, I'd ship to Toronto. That wouldn't be a problem. What kind of time frame are you thinking for your insurance claim?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I'm 6'1" 200 lbs and wear the laguna seca in 54. Even with back protector it is a bit loose. I wish I would have got the 52. My next suit will be 52. Go try suits on in a store to get the right size.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts