Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soooooold

I just bought this suit on Ebay and I've found that it's just too baggy in the waist for me. It's really a shame, because this thing is awesome, no complaints otherwise. I'm actually fairly torn on selling it, so buy it quick before I change my mind. Previous seller said he has only worn it three times -- you can see in the pics that this thing looks like it's never been worn -- the knees appear to have been dragged for about one session, pucks are still in great shape.

My measurements are 5'11, 185 lbs, 45" chest, 31.5" waist, 24.5" thighs, 31" inseam. So my torso is fairly long for my height.

Suit does have a great deal of stretch across the chest/shoulders, which is good because I don't know if I could have fit into a size 54 there. I can stand straight up in this suit. Waist is quite baggy on me, but that is my curse. Arms and legs are good length. Thighs are about right, not as tight on the thighs as I expected.

The ventilation seems awesome due to all the fabric panels and perforation. The dual-zipper setup seems to be pretty nice, i can get into and out of the suit on my own. Titanium shoulder protection. Water reservoir in the aero hump. Dual zippers at the ankle to accommodate all types of boot setups.

Actual model name for you to research and read reviews on Revzilla is the Red Line Perforated (W frame is the style that indicates dual zippers, not a model name) -- this is the model that the most recent Evo Aero has replaced. Cost of these new back in 10/11 timeframe was $1600, so get it here practically new for just what I paid on Ebay.

725$ shipped lower 48.

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. A great suit that i would be keeping if it fit.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Listed on Ebay. Save me the hassle and buy it here, $700 shipped to lower 48.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Figured maybe it's the crappy set of pictures that aren't convincing people of the condition of the suit, so here's a new set. No signs of wear -- the leather isn't even broken in and still smells new.

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$700 shipped -- reasonable offers will be considered!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold on Ebay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts