66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now the pics. Dan Moto Exhaust see it!

:mad:After one bike day look what happened.:mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Cheap Chinese knocked off, some of the models are LeoVince' knockoff...
Wondering if one ever thought $300 exhaust cans could ruin their $10k+ bikes...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do not know what is happening, because I see the pictures normally.

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
You can see them because they are in you temp or cache file on your computer. We can't see them because where ever you have them hosted isn't letting them link properly.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now yes, the pics, sorry.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Pictures say everything. Quality means everything! You truely get what you pay for. I don't mean to sound mean, but this would actually be considered a step backwards from the stock exhaust.

If you want great sound with very little money, remove your silencers or core your OEM/stock exhaust.

Hopefully you have a receipt for these; get your money back and spend it on a decent exhaust. To determine a decent exhaust, at least make sure the manufacture has metal brackets helping to secure the end caps. If they don't, it means the company is too cheap to use/fabricate them. The rivets directly secured to carbon is a dead giveaway of crap quality. In your case, there was no way to tell that they were not going to be packed correctly, but there are things to look for to determine quality. Lastly, any company that makes a decent product makes it a point to showcase their products with a proper logo. If you know you produce a good product, you want to show it off. If they cheap out on a $.10 sticker odds are they aren't proud of their product..

Danmoto Exhaust:

Other competitors:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.