Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
work finish

i changed rear support, because we need 75 mm sensor...

i do not have all the information from the ECU, i need water temp....

i will send a mail to AIM .... we will see his answer...

because in the program we can not elect desmosedici option.... only goes with Hypermotard ECU....

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
analyzing the first information . I discovered that the gasoline - air mixture is poor. You need more gasoline .

with 85 ºC

LCC AFR (A/F) 16.1

LCC LAMBDA 1.11

GOOD race NUMBERS WILL BE.... AFR 13.2 good street numbers..... 14.50

LAMBDA 0.88

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
analyzing the first information . I discovered that the gasoline - air mixture is poor. You need more gasoline.

with 85 ºC
LCC AFR (A/F) 16.1
LCC LAMBDA 1.11

GOOD NUMBERS WILL BE.... AFR 13.2
LAMBDA 0.88
That could help explain why these bikes run so damned HOT. When you have it properly adjusted, I would be very interested in knowing the difference to your fuel consumption before and after (in miles per gallon or liters per 100 km, either way).

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AIM DATA ACQUISITION COMPANY SAID.....

Hello Jose,

I'm sorry this is a bike we have never worked with, so we don't have details on its CAN protocol.

Can you see the VBatt and IAT channels working?

I would expect that some of the channels of other Ducati protocols can work (i.e. Panigale and Multistrada). Avoid the others.

Other tests can be done with the Aprilia RSV4 protocols (not the RSV1000) and the MVAgusta F3 F4.

Regards,

Stefano D'Andria

Technical Support

Aim Tech S.r.l.

Via Cavalcanti, 8

I TRIED BUT ONLY WORKS HYPERMOTARD SELECTION... NO PROBLEM....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.