Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my pair of Daytona Security Evo Boots in size EU 42 or US 9. The toe box on these normally run a bit narrow, so I spent quite a bit of time to loosen them up. They fit similar to Dainese Axial Pro In, Sidi Vortice EU 42 now.

I have worn these maybe less than a dozen times and always with fresh socks and always aired out in a fan afterwards. Other than the scuffing on the left boot toe area from shifting against a knurled lever and some normal wear on the toe sliders and inside of the boots, they are in excellent condition. I barely ride anymore, so I'm clearing out my hardcore gear.

You can run this style of boots with almost any riding style, they are bar none the BEST protective boots on the market today. I've had all the top of the line boots (Axial Pro In, Supertech R, Vortice, Mag1, etc.) and nothing compares. These are also the most comfortable boots I have worn in my life. I've stood around for a decent amount of time in these, walked around and even been up and down a ladder with no problem.

This is a two layer boot with an full hinged aramid-carbon torsion-resistant shell under layer (with energy absorbing soft foam) and a full Kangaroo leather outer shell that can be replaced with a new one if it gets too beat up or you want a custom outer shell.

$450 PayPal (net to me or gift) shipped anywhere to CONUS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts