Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am looking for a set of db killers for a 1098r with a full race system termignoni, if anybody has any i will be glad to pay for them. And also if anybody knows if this will pass a db test at lakeside as i have a track day soon and would like to get it no the track i am hopping that with the db killers in it will pass, thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Hi i am looking for a set of db killers for a 1098r with a full race system termignoni, if anybody has any i will be glad to pay for them. And also if anybody knows if this will pass a db test at lakeside as i have a track day soon and would like to get it no the track i am hopping that with the db killers in it will pass, thanks for any help.
Which Termignoni full system the new or old system

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
yes with db killers it will pass noise test

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I have old style Termi db killers.
You can have them, if you can work out how I can send them to you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hi this is for the original type that came out with the bayliss replica thanks

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Does anyone know if the Db Killers are the same...'R' titanium cans Vs 1098 std cans?

If so, they're yours, man

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
On their way to ya, Mickey.
Catch you for a beer one day, broheim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Try these before you goto the track as I fitted them to my Termi's and the bike wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding with them in. Stalled and felt like someone was holding it back. Took em out and it went like a rocket...

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
um, yes...blind Freddy could see that!
your ECU is not mapped for them then
They are a restrictor
End ex.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts