Ducati.org forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

'Tis the season! No snow in your neck of the woods? No worries, simply post the best pic of your Ducati with the Christmas holiday theme in mind! Snow isn't a requirement!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close in one week (Monday, December 22), and finalists will be chosen by staff and you guys will vote for the winner. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
• Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
• You must be the owner of the Ducati

The winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card from Ducati.org and be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to your entries! :)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Now THAT is how the pipes on the Panigale should look from the factory! Not that nasty SS crap that it comes with.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Christmas in France

Hi,
my contribution to the holiday edition,
i went to put fuel in her and thought i would take a festive piccie, but did 60kms to find this snowman ,and on top of that my Missis said she had never been on Bella ( 916) as she normally goes with me on her monster but thought the roads might be muddy and she would have to clean it:blah: So had to put on pillion footrest and the 916 is not really a 2 up bike we've now found out, so lets hope you all appreciate the pain and suffering i've been through for this poxy snowman:ahhh:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.