Ducati.org forum banner

Should we clean up the site and enforce rules or not?

• Yes, I would love to see the site go in a friendlier direction.

Votes: 51 31.5%
  • No, I love the free for all.

Votes: 93 57.4%
  • Don't care either way.

Votes: 18 11.1%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 317 Posts

·
Banned
10,384 Posts
I think if a forum member repeats themselves over and over again they should be bannned .
I think on your birthday you should be allowed to be moderator for the day .
Don't forget ban Soz .

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
I like puppies and Earle Grey Tea and Skittles. I like Bike Specific and The Sink and the Canadian Section. I like doughnuts and cheese burgers and sushi. I like beer and titties!! I even like SoZ but don't tell him ok!!??

I like it here just the way it is.

·
Administrator
2,851 Posts
It's a close vote so far. I think that what we're most concerned with is things like the dozens of Anti-Soz users that register just to bash the guy...angrily and way beyond crudely. And others (who have been mentioned here already) who just babble crudely and incessantly.

We're really not interested in "changing" the site, per se. More like seeking everyone's blessing to shitcan the utter crap that pops up from time to time.

Cool?

·
Banned
10,384 Posts
Don't worry WERA . Soz will get out some of his fake log in mates to get it over the line .
I think having over 10,000 post should get some sort of immunity from prosecution as well .

·
Banned
12,711 Posts
I am not afraid. Please do a check on my IP address for any alternative log ons that I may have forgotten about from long ago, and ban them.

I do not use any alternate log ons.

Only thuis dumbass one.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Anti-Soz users?? people actually register on here just to bash Soz??? didn't realize the guy was that popular i guess...

you can't honestly base the decision of managing a forum with thousands of members on 42 votes though...you have my blessing to "shit-can the utter crap that pops up from time to time"! :D

·
Banned
12,711 Posts
It's a close vote so far. I think that what we're most concerned with is things like the dozens of Anti-Soz users that register just to bash the guy...angrily and way beyond crudely. And others (who have been mentioned here already) who just babble crudely and incessantly.

We're really not interested in "changing" the site, per se. More like seeking everyone's blessing to shitcan the utter crap that pops up from time to time.

Cool?
there is only one person who is responsible for shit canning me. His previous log on was Onsong2. He has substabtial mental issues, and I am not the first person he has stalked.

I generally don't bother responding to him anymore, as I have been asked to do, and simlpy report his posts when he emerges from his cave.

I have requested that you block his IP addresses each time he emerges. This would help to slow him up. Unless he has an internet cafe habit or is logging on by proxy.

I would be careful about your definition of utter crap too. Some of us post nothing but utter crap, but that is part of the fun. The only qualifier I would place on it would be utter "malicous" crap. The rest of it is probably just part of the ongoing banter.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
onsong2....sounds familiar...ain't that bloke posted random shit about the Panigale when it came out and expressed his deep love for BMW among other things? didn't he get TOTM some month also?

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
been on here since 07-great freedom here-but for fuck sake get rid of ducati couple and this will be the place is used to be-hardly post here anymore because im embarrased of the decline of the aussie section brought about by this fuckwit
Looking after my boys told him to fuckoff

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Ban the Angry Possum for being rational too please. Also please ban Wilkon for wanting Soz banned. There needs to be some serious cock flopping around here!
One more Ban. The ban Wog for falling of his bike more than me. Ban!
Yeah take that cunts. And ban Sweetas for not wigging out on the PI bus.

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
I would be careful about your definition of utter crap too. Some of us post nothing but utter crap, but that is part of the fun. The only qualifier I would place on it would be utter "malicous" crap. The rest of it is probably just part of the ongoing banter.
A vital condition which must remain intact.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Lots of good ideas here, and "healthy" debate......nice to see it minus the bile and vitriol.....

A vital condition which must remain intact.
Why?....and again, really why?

Might suit the 'sinkers' but for many of us life's too short to wade though pages of unfunny mindless dribble that infest many threads....... Bah!, I can see my inner grump is on the rise - Nurse! My pills, now!.....

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
JDW
Just innocent banter in the sink . The bike talk is of course for separate threads.
I understand and respect your point of view JDW, but we can't have a military lock-down here just because some cunts decided to not douche..

41 - 60 of 317 Posts