Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I Did this a month ago. Rode it for a month and everything is perfect. I always hated how the bike quieted the exhaust rumble at cruising speeds and now i love it. I get no cell light or anything and the bike runs just perfectly normal. Even though its winter, i do notice that it runs cooler during traffic stop and go, this might just be me though, i gotta see in the summer. Thank you for the pics and write up Abraxxas. ****This should be another sticky for 1098 mods.*****

·
Registered
114 Posts
Tits are BAck in action! OH and another thing to add to this post. I found that the spacing doesn't matter when talking about the length from the clockwise stop to the counter clockwise stop. The only thing the computer is looking for is the sensor to hit a stop when turning in both directions.

·
Registered
114 Posts
gillistheman said:
i've heard the same thing about the exhaust valve being exclusively for sound restrictions. When i'm part throttle, even high rpm's, and i go to full throttle, my bike hesistates for maybe a tenth of a second, then kicks in fully, could little dirveability things like this be exhaust butterfly related??
Thats another thing that i noticed when i had the butterfly working but i just thought it was me. Now that its disabled, i do feel a difference in response time, it seems to respond quicker when you give it throttle. Also, it seems to me that the low mph drivability got smoother and you don't have to fight with the throttle too much to have a smooth ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.