Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 07 1098. Just curious if there are any options with parts that have been discontinued by ducati? I noticed when looking up part numbers for like seals and stuff that they are no longer available.

·
Court Jester
11,543 Posts
Hey guys I have a 07 1098. Just curious if there are any options with parts that have been discontinued by ducati? I noticed when looking up part numbers for like seals and stuff that they are no longer available.
Where have you been looking?

Have you tried Ducati Omaha?

Typically when I'm looking they are superseded by a replacement part.

https://www.ducatiomaha.com/pages/ducati-oem-parts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that’s where I looked. And normally they give you a up to date number and new part but they didn’t for the 3 parts I was looking for.

·
Court Jester
11,543 Posts
Yeah that’s where I looked. And normally they give you a up to date number and new part but they didn’t for the 3 parts I was looking for.
What are the numbers I'll take a stab :)

I did notice on ducati's website I can't find the old bikes for owners manual etc...

They might of recently made a change.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay guys I feel very stupid haha. I couldn’t find those part numbers because they were the wrong numbers. I was looking up part numbers on my phone and the images were not very clear, resolution was crap. So I wrote down what they kinda looked like. Anyway got home and got on the laptop and the numbers were wrong. So I got what I needed thanks for the replies. I’m very relieved that it was my mistake.

·
Court Jester
11,543 Posts
Was there a specific 848evo w/manual in pdf? I have a base 848 and parts but would like an evo specific.
There are 3 manual types...

Owners (specific 848, EVO, Corse)
Workshop (I've only ever seen the 848)
IPC (specific 848, EVO, Corse)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Pretty much everything is available for the 1098. There's also been quite a few supersessions on various parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts