Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 848 evo course se with ducati quick shift. I need new rear sets because I crashed my bike in my garage lol. That concrete is like ice.:ahhh: Woodcraft are the only ones that even mention this.

·
Registered
12,892 Posts
Most rearsets mimic the stock set up in that the gear shift sits below the actual footpeg. Most Japanese rearsets have a footpeg with a machined section that the gear shift rotates on so it all attaches to the rearset as one.

That being said......there are some super cheap rearsets on Ebay that have the gear lever attaché at the foot peg like the Japanese ones do. They will have their own shift rod which won't work with your quickshift. Woodcraft, Lightech, Gilles have a separate gear shifter and foot peg and use the stock shift rode/quickshifter so you're good to go with any of them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, now can go ahead and order my rearsets tonight, going with rizoma rrc.

Most rearsets mimic the stock set up in that the gear shift sits below the actual footpeg. Most Japanese rearsets have a footpeg with a machined section that the gear shift rotates on so it all attaches to the rearset as one.

That being said......there are some super cheap rearsets on Ebay that have the gear lever attaché at the foot peg like the Japanese ones do. They will have their own shift rod which won't work with your quickshift. Woodcraft, Lightech, Gilles have a separate gear shifter and foot peg and use the stock shift rode/quickshifter so you're good to go with any of them.
Thank you, now can go ahead and order my rearsets tonight, going with rizoma rrc.:conveyer:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Woodcraft are only ones to offer GP shift with oem QS .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts