Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says I'm looking for a 848 EVO Corse SE Race ECU map file
.ddg and .bin will do the trick

If someone can help i would be very grateful!

Let me know!!
Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bars! I have that one already Looking for the Race one from the full termi system

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys Still looking for this!
let me know if any of you still might have this file

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Map full 848 evo corse se 2012

Hello I also look for the map full system for my ducati 848 evo corse SE 2012
Someone will have it in .HEX?

·
Banned
578 Posts
I have a few files for the 848 Corse. Slip on and full one that JP made me years ago. Ill try to check the forum more often. Id be willing to trade maps if someone has the real corse one for slipons.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a few files for the 848 Corse. Slip on and full one that JP made me years ago. Ill try to check the forum more often. Id be willing to trade maps if someone has the real corse one for slipons.

Why do you say real what's the difference between ones JP made you?

·
Banned
578 Posts
Why do you say real what's the difference between ones JP made you?
When JP rigged me up he took a older termi map and matted it to the corse ecu, so sho knows if the map is the same as the factory one. I was his first customer with a Corse 848. He aslo gave me a couple other ones but once again he took maps he has and had me try them out. I think he had me try 3 diffierent ones, none of them really are the correct maps because they all run rich at idle and none of them really get rid of the flat spot they have. I am still running the exhaust valve flapper so that could have something to do with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts