Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a allen bolt between the two headlights underneath the front nose faring. (If that makes any sense). Under hard braking or coming down from a power wheelie; this bolt can make contact with the top of the fender resulting in a chip in the front fender of mine. I put a piece of velcro (fuzzy side) to cover this bolt up in case it makes contact again. The suspension also needed some work, so that alone may have been all I needed to do...who knows? I hate to see some one else chip or scratch their fender also. It's at the dealer for a 600 right now and I asked them to install the STM or MPL (which ever one they could get) slave cylinder along with Pazzo levers. I'll let you know what I think of the STM! A big thanks to DucatiGuy for the slave cylinder info!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hey Dibs,

Your a gentlemen for pointing that out to all of us. Much apprecieated. Now I have to go see what screw it is you are referring to....

Oh yeah, I see what you're referring to. Holy lipton, you bottomed out that much? I don't think I'll need to worry about that.....I'm not that good

I noticed in your profile you installed rear hugger. Where did you get it from and do you have any pics you can share?
Thanks! :yo:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks for pointing that out, I'm going to go check it out in the morning!

Also what is the STM or MPL?

I will be checking out the Pazzo levers!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys,
I've been lazy about getting pics of my bike up. But I'll work on getting them posted this weekend.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dibs,

What dealer are you using in Dallas, and are you happy with the service and the whole purchase experience?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ronr said:
Dibs,

What dealer are you using in Dallas, and are you happy with the service and the whole purchase experience?
BMW Motorcyles of N. Dallas on Ave. K in Plano Tx. I have been dealing with Jr. (aka Elvis). The entire staff has been great!!!!!!! Johnathan(technician) and Chase(parts and accessories) have both been great in helping me set up the suspension. You asked if I have been happy with the whole experience? Definetly!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dibs said:
BMW Motorcyles of N. Dallas on Ave. K in Plano Tx. I have been dealing with Jr. (aka Elvis). The entire staff has been great!!!!!!! Johnathan(technician) and Chase(parts and accessories) have both been great in helping me set up the suspension. You asked if I have been happy with the whole experience? Definetly!
I order my bike from them as well, dealing with MARK. Hopefully by bike will be arriving this month. I ordered in in Feb and they said 1 month, almost 2 months and still no bike

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dibs said:
Thanks, That's really nice to know there is another place to go. Doesn't seem to be too many options in this area. What did they charge you for the 600 mile service, and how did that go? Just oil and filter, or a nice thorough checkout?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts