Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have been putting this off for awhile now. Ive been riding my race 848 for less than a year on the street but stopped cause I got allot of tickets, now it sits at the shop (machmodified.com(ourpartner)) an explanation of the biker is here

https://www.theempiremen.com/pursuit-managing-race-team/

despite not being able to buy them for my own sweet peggy i sell the parts hopeing someone wont want them and i can charge a restocking fee

I made a couple really funny ducati shirts that can be seen here. I hope this doesnt get deleted, if admin reads this id be more than willing to pay you guys commiss for partnering up

https://www.theempiremen.com/pursuit-managing-race-team/

Thanks Guys,
Ducati Dave

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
So, let me get this straight.....

You bought a racebike. You rode the non street legal bike on public roads, got ticketed, knew it wasn't road legal, kept riding it until you yourself deemed the tickets were too costly and put it away.

Then you come to this forum, brag about your illegal street riding and attempt to promote your parts business and t-shirt selling business.

LOL

·
Administrator
2,890 Posts
What are you trying to accomplish here, Dave? You can always sell your parts in the Classifieds. For that you don't need to become a Supporting Vendor...you need only place your ads in the correct section of the forum.

What do you mean by "partnering up"?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
So, let me get this straight.....

You bought a racebike. You rode the non street legal bike on public roads, got ticketed, knew it wasn't road legal, kept riding it until you yourself deemed the tickets were too costly and put it away.

Then you come to this forum, brag about your illegal street riding and attempt to promote your parts business and t-shirt selling business.

LOL

This is great

·
Court Jester
11,819 Posts
What are you trying to accomplish here, Dave? You can always sell your parts in the Classifieds. For that you don't need to become a Supporting Vendor...you need only place your ads in the correct section of the forum.

What do you mean by "partnering up"?

Why post in the parts thread when he can cross post and spam multiples?

Reactions: cbr6 and WERA689
1 - 11 of 11 Posts