Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the Double Bubble(raised) Windshields make much difference to aerodynamics? I imagine that perhaps only on the straights down at the track, they'd make a difference. Personally i like the look of the OEM windshield.

Has anyone purchased one of the cheaper windshields off eBay & can tell me if they do fit? Got a cracked windshield from a stone chip :(

·
Registered
12,936 Posts
Yes the double bubbles work well. The Corsa will do a bit more. I'm 6' and the stock windscreen didn't do much to direct wind around me. The Double Bubble worked great. As the Corsa is even a little taller and wider, theoretically it should direct wind even more.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My girlfriend bought me the tinted Zero Gravity Corsa for my birthday and i love it!! Looks nice, and does a great job of giving you extra room for tuck. Ill post a pic later (im at work now)

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have a clear ZG double bubble for 1x98/848 I will sell for real cheap if someone wants. Its in great shape.

I have a Corsa now, only because I put my GoPro upside down attached to the windscreen and the angle that the DB does, it doesnt allow me good view of the instrument cluster and the road at the same time. So I switched to the Corsa. Otherwise, both work well and i am 6'3".

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the DP double bubble on my 848. There is a definite difference at highway speeds, I.e. Substantially decreased turbulence and buffeting. I tried the corsa style for a second...looks great on the Pani style, not so great on the xx98 style in my opinion. I really wanted to like it though cuz it looks so awesome on the Pani's!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've had the ZG Clear Double Bubble on mine, and just recently replaced it w/a Fabri DB. Both worked Great for me, and I've always like the look of the DB's. Yes they work(both) well w/wind deflection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts