Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1 of 2, 2008 1098R's I am selling in the coming weeks/months. This one is as close to stock as it will get, coming from me. (The other will have a built engine, please message if interested) This R has fairly low mileage at about 4k miles on the engine with a service at less than 500 miles ago from Ducshop & a brand new set of tires.

Priced at $16.5k

She comes outfitted with a few premium goodies, while retaining the clear factory look:

Ducati Performance 4-Post Slipper Clutch with fresh plates

Ducati Performance carbon fiber clutch cover

Galfer rear brake rotor

38t Quick change rear sprocket

DID 520 chain conversion completed

Shift-tech carbon fiber rear tire hugger

WPS featherweight battery

Microtec fully programmable ECU

If you need other parts, there is plenty more I can supply, just let me know.

Basically, I need to sell off a few of the bikes in the stable to create room for other projects. The history on this one was that it was a trade on parts that I had and the fairings were wrapped up in boxes since new. So they are in tip-top shape. The tank was not, however, so it does have a few scratches. The swingarm, as seen in the photos, also has scratches from the heel guard hitting it, from what I can tell. The bike shows no indication on ever being down and there are no stories of it ever being down. I also have a clean and clear title in MY NAME.

I will gladly arrange shipping and viewings for buyers, please let me know if there is any questions that you have. This is a collectors bike and a high performance motorcycle at 180-200 HP depending on the dyno. One of the ultimate track bikes that is truly a thrill when you're on 2 wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I had it copied and pasted from some of the other groups. Priced at $18k currently.

Thanks!

I’ll edit the thread of course.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price dropped to $16.5k, found another bike I’d like to pickup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts