Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1 of 2, 2008 1098R's I am selling in the coming weeks/months. This one is as close to stock as it will get, coming from me. (The other will have a built engine, please message if interested) This R has fairly low mileage at about 4k miles on the engine with a service at less than 500 miles ago from Ducshop & a brand new set of tires.

Priced at $16.5k

She comes outfitted with a few premium goodies, while retaining the clear factory look:

Ducati Performance 4-Post Slipper Clutch with fresh plates

Ducati Performance carbon fiber clutch cover

Galfer rear brake rotor

38t Quick change rear sprocket

DID 520 chain conversion completed

Shift-tech carbon fiber rear tire hugger

WPS featherweight battery

Microtec fully programmable ECU

If you need other parts, there is plenty more I can supply, just let me know.

Basically, I need to sell off a few of the bikes in the stable to create room for other projects. The history on this one was that it was a trade on parts that I had and the fairings were wrapped up in boxes since new. So they are in tip-top shape. The tank was not, however, so it does have a few scratches. The swingarm, as seen in the photos, also has scratches from the heel guard hitting it, from what I can tell. The bike shows no indication on ever being down and there are no stories of it ever being down. I also have a clean and clear title in MY NAME.

I will gladly arrange shipping and viewings for buyers, please let me know if there is any questions that you have. This is a collectors bike and a high performance motorcycle at 180-200 HP depending on the dyno. One of the ultimate track bikes that is truly a thrill when you're on 2 wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 999s/749s
8 Posts
@05duc999 … it’s funny you ask was contemplating selling my 06 749s has about 1200 miles still has original factory Pilot Sport tires dated in 2006. Last Serviced at ProItalia the beginning of this riding season

·
Registered
3 Posts
1 of 2, 2008 1098R's I am selling in the coming weeks/months. This one is as close to stock as it will get, coming from me. (The other will have a built engine, please message if interested) This R has fairly low mileage at about 4k miles on the engine with a service at less than 500 miles ago from Ducshop & a brand new set of tires.

Priced at $16.5k

She comes outfitted with a few premium goodies, while retaining the clear factory look:

Ducati Performance 4-Post Slipper Clutch with fresh plates

Ducati Performance carbon fiber clutch cover

Galfer rear brake rotor

38t Quick change rear sprocket

DID 520 chain conversion completed

Shift-tech carbon fiber rear tire hugger

WPS featherweight battery

Microtec fully programmable ECU

If you need other parts, there is plenty more I can supply, just let me know.

Basically, I need to sell off a few of the bikes in the stable to create room for other projects. The history on this one was that it was a trade on parts that I had and the fairings were wrapped up in boxes since new. So they are in tip-top shape. The tank was not, however, so it does have a few scratches. The swingarm, as seen in the photos, also has scratches from the heel guard hitting it, from what I can tell. The bike shows no indication on ever being down and there are no stories of it ever being down. I also have a clean and clear title in MY NAME.

I will gladly arrange shipping and viewings for buyers, please let me know if there is any questions that you have. This is a collectors bike and a high performance motorcycle at 180-200 HP depending on the dyno. One of the ultimate track bikes that is truly a thrill when you're on 2 wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you still have it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts