Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a set of both front left and right OEM brake rotors. Great condition, plenty of life left on them. These came off my spare track wheels that I barely use. Will also sell with wheel package for the right price.

Asking $300 shipped for the front brake rotors only.

These will fit 848/1098/1198 wheels, you'll just need brake caliper spacers to fit 330mm rotors!

·
Registered
828 Posts
These won't work for a corse model that has DTC pickup pins built into the rotor, correct? The 1199 does speed sensing differently from the old bikes with a sensor ring, instead of magnetic rotor buttons.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those sensor rings are removable aren't they? I don't see why you couldn't bolt them on. The 1199 models with ABS comes with the same sensor rings.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Those sensor rings are removable aren't they? I don't see why you couldn't bolt them on. The 1199 models with ABS comes with the same sensor rings.
Because older dtc on 848/1198 uses buttons on the rotor itself for speed sensing. The rotor needs to have those magnetic buttons for it to work on those bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.