Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im thinking about buying a 1299 Panigale but i dont know if i should go with the 1299 S or with the standar 1299, i dont usually drive in the circuit but i think is nice to have the best one, what do you guys think, do i should spend that extra plus to buy the S or just go with the 1299 standar? Thanks! :):cool:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Depends on what you want to do to personalize your bike. You can bling out a standard for what you pay for an S. Ex. Exhaust, suspension, carbon bits, light wheels, etc. Hard to not add a personal touch to the bike. You'd spend a lot more doing the personalization to an S!

But if performance mods are not your thing, the S is well equipped!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
If the options on the S model matter to you, then go for it.

Otherwise the standard 1299 is plenty of bike for most people.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Depends on what you want to do to personalize your bike. You can bling out a standard for what you pay for an S. Ex. Exhaust, suspension, carbon bits, light wheels, etc. Hard to not add a personal touch to the bike. You'd spend a lot more doing the personalization to an S!

But if performance mods are not your thing, the S is well equipped!

Good advice. I found the standard version is an excellent time machine. Remember, dukes depreciate so factor that in. Any version 1299 is a unique and powerful experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts