1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
How much for us 'mericans? :D

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I think it works out to approx. 45K US plus shipping will be landed well under 50K .
The last one sold for 56 US .
Oh wow, really? I didn't realize these were worth that much. Sorry for my ignorance, I'm not too familiar with older bikes (even Ducatis). Didn't realize these appreciated in price as opposed to most bikes (and other vehicles for that matter).

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh wow, really? I didn't realize these were worth that much. Sorry for my ignorance, I'm not too familiar with older bikes (even Ducatis). Didn't realize these appreciated in price as opposed to most bikes (and other vehicles for that matter).
Worth that much cost that much there is a argument there for sure .
74 750 SS bikes now are well in the mid $100,000 they seem to be a decent investment .
These bikes IMO are works of art stunning to look at and great fun to ride .

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
For that price, will you include track fairings for it?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
These are definitely a special bike. Mine was the first one here back in '74, and was pretty fast for the day. A serious step up from my Triumph Bonneville..

The first bikes with the black outer cases were a bit different, with lighter conrods and different cams than the GT.

A pity I had two major accidents on it in between doing a lot of enjoyable miles. Even rode it up the Oodnadatta Track, and out to Uluru and The Olgas (with slightly higher handlebars). Many thousands of outback miles through Queensland.

Of course I had no idea it would turn out to be a valuable classic back then..

:eek:

GLWTS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts