Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new Ducati 80's leather jacket a few weeks ago. Looks great, fits great, and though I haven't found out I am sure it protects great. The protectors in the jacket and the jacket itself really feel like it keeps me in a tighter more controlled riding position.

·
Registered
42 Posts
addicted2spd said:
Got my new Ducati 80's leather jacket a few weeks ago. Looks great, fits great, and though I haven't found out I am sure it protects great. The protectors in the jacket and the jacket itself really feel like it keeps me in a tighter more controlled riding position.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have posted all the pics of my new jacket in My Album, so check them out.... good lookin eh? the jacket I mean :yo:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks alvin, that's my favorite thing about it, the clean and unflashy design compared to many that are cluttered with racing logos and patterns.... kind of like the way Ducati bikes have such clean designs and aren't covered with flashy graphics and logos... they simply stand out from the crowd like the italian masterpieces they are and ROCK :drummer: :yo: :guitarist

Probably way more than needed to be said in response, but I am bored and my addiction to Ducati took over :smoking:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts