Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Reminds me of an F4...... Dont know how I feel about it. Maybe if I hadent of seen and ridden an F4 i would like it more. But I would like to know if its louder than the Termis!!!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Ducati 848, 1098, 1198 Integrated Taillight & Toce Exhaust from TST Industries

I like the tail light...just placed an order, if anyone wants my tail light that's on my bike now once I get this piece in it will be up for sale $50.00 it's the competition Werkes intergraded signal & I had it smoked by a painter not a tinted piece of film on there!

Here is the one that will be coming off...
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,296 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just put a FT thread in the parts section for my Termis. In for pics and video of the Tail light. Could you guys do a before and after Pic/video when you get yours? Thank you.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I just received the TST Industries tail light in the mail today, too bad that my bike is at the show on display already since this morning or else I would've have installed it!

Anyways this new light looks pretty cool & the actual LED's are sunk in instead of the regular lens that we currently have on our bikes...also the outer part of it lights up like a halo type that stays on kinda like the Panigale tail light until you press the brake then the back wall lights up...here are some pics of it & you will see on what I mean by the sunken in part...I will have it on by Monday!
View attachment 83081
My thumb & finger looks like it's in the lens
View attachment 83082
View attachment 83083
Here is a lighter inside to give you an idea of how deep it goes in...
View attachment 83084

·
Registered
268 Posts
I just came across this.. I'm also very curious to see how they look installed
Can you also do a video or at least pictures of the turn signals? :)

1 - 20 of 249 Posts