Ducati.org forum banner
41 - 60 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Before I answer that let me reach out to a site admin or a moderator. I don't want to overstep what I can do here without it being considered Spam.

We are rolling out with a step by step installation video. I would consider giving a discount to some video beta testers / auditors. I would like to get feedback on the video before we finalize it and make it public.

·
Registered
69 Posts
We have been operating since 2007 and Honda parts are our best seller. It is probably because we released the most ORIGINAL parts to retrofit Honda motorcycles. We are treading lightly here in the Ducati sector of the market. Ducati owners are a different breed of motorcycle rider. I had to go buy a Ducati to understand the culture from within. Then we got down to market research, R&D, prototyping, testing. I have to say that I had a lot of fun working with a Ducati and I am looking forward to doing another set of designs for the next generation DUC superbikes, should the market allow for it. I will have to see how the initial part launches go before I tie up the next 100k into further Ducati part development.

·
Registered
310 Posts
NoahP...where do you live?
Tampa. Funny I was just trying to find out where yall are today on google maps. I lived in Lake Mary for a while back in the day. Damn I used to ride Hondas and could kick myself knowing that you guys were big Honda suppliers and I didn't fid ya till now.

I am headed to PBIR next weekend. Do you guys attend any track days or events around Florida? Come over to Quaker Steak and Lube in St Pete some Wednesday its always great turn out for bikes of all sorts.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Tampa. Funny I was just trying to find out where yall are today on google maps. I lived in Lake Mary for a while back in the day. Damn I used to ride Hondas and could kick myself knowing that you guys were big Honda suppliers and I didn't fid ya till now.

I am headed to PBIR next weekend. Do you guys attend any track days or events around Florida? Come over to Quaker Steak and Lube in St Pete some Wednesday its always great turn out for bikes of all sorts.
Yes we do a lot of trackdays around here. Jennings more than PBIR. I have a bit of foul luck at PBIR. Last two times I went there I broke the bike beyond a pit fix. I have been hearing a lot about the Quaker Steak events. At some point I am interested in rolling up there but it's kind of far for me and I would have to scrap a half a day of work for that. I will try to make it out there this spring. It would be easier for me to justify the trip if I was meeting up with people there.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Before I answer that let me reach out to a site admin or a moderator. I don't want to overstep what I can do here without it being considered Spam.

We are rolling out with a step by step installation video. I would consider giving a discount to some video beta testers / auditors. I would like to get feedback on the video before we finalize it and make it public.
I would gladly do some testing!!!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
I already have a tinted I integrated tail light but this one is so cool and brings bike up todate in looks from tail end I will be ordering one too ! Awesome price too by the way :) nice work maybe front head light Assembly next 😉

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Ducati 848, 1098, 1198 Integrated Taillight & Toce Exhaust from TST Industries

The headlights were done by Sick HID's they were pretty costly but well worth it in my opinion & I have them both on low beam & high beam, I didn't like the 1 eye look when riding, I also added the red demon eyes & blue halos for daytime riding + the LED strips in place of the original little marker lights, in the pic above there are 3 LED's since then I replaced them with 6 LED's each side...I will get a pic of them to show you!
Here is a side pic so you can get a better view over all...that was taken on Jan. 4th
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

41 - 60 of 250 Posts