Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gents all prices are plus shipping and best offer, unless agreed upon something else.. Thanks! I will be paying the fees unless you gift it.. Which I am not against :)

1 PEARL White Ducati Front Fender I would say Good/Fair Condition.. Just needs to be waxed.. $40

1 Steering Stem Nut removal tool.. $10

1 1198QS Rexxer Tune ECU... Has the Rexxor flash from Redline Performance with Termi slip-ons.. Its awesome.. $300

1 1198 ECU Stock and do whatever you want with it.. $100

1 Stock 848/1098/1198 undernose thing.. $30 obo

1 Stock 848/1098/1198 Rear Tail light.. $30

1 Carbon Tail Monoposto 848/1098/1198.. $100.. Could be repaired.. Could be a piece of wall art like most of this has been for me the past year..

1 848EVO Corse SE Tail section with rash on the left.. I do have the vents, just not the mesh that goes in them.. $90

1 Set of Arctic White fairings.. These are probably a 7/10.. Very light scratches on the right one, and then maybe a rock did a spin move on the left one.. $225..

Pics are coming!

So most of this stuff has been sitting for awhile.. and quite literally has been hanging on my garage wall.. All the arctic white stuff, I got because I once considered changing my 1198 completely to white/red.. Love that look.. I have since gone a way different direction and couldn't be happier!

Let me know if y'all have any questions!

Please be patient with me getting these shipped, should only be a day after payment kinda thing. I have about 2 weeks off due to surgery, where they basically bored out my mouth by removing my tonsils and my uvula?? And then decided to dremel inside my nose.. So I can't drive/ride right now and Im always on Narcs.. So I went nuts in the garage and cleaned it.. Hence why all this stuff is here.. Either way! Good luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didn't realize that the sliders would be a hot topic, but they are sold.. I will be making a trip to the post office soon, so if anyone wants something lemme know on the next 2 hours! Price drop on the Evo tail.. saw one on eBay for cheaper I think..

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also willing to swap some of the pieces for older ducati fairings that may also be rashed up.. Basically, some wall art for wall art.. anything is available on offers too fellas..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts