Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gents all prices are plus shipping and best offer, unless agreed upon something else.. Thanks! I will be paying the fees unless you gift it.. Which I am not against :)

1 PEARL White Ducati Front Fender I would say Good/Fair Condition.. Just needs to be waxed.. $40

1 Steering Stem Nut removal tool.. $10

1 1198QS Rexxer Tune ECU... Has the Rexxor flash from Redline Performance with Termi slip-ons.. Its awesome.. $300

1 1198 ECU Stock and do whatever you want with it.. $100

1 Stock 848/1098/1198 undernose thing.. $30 obo

1 Stock 848/1098/1198 Rear Tail light.. $30

1 Carbon Tail Monoposto 848/1098/1198.. $100.. Could be repaired.. Could be a piece of wall art like most of this has been for me the past year..

1 848EVO Corse SE Tail section with rash on the left.. I do have the vents, just not the mesh that goes in them.. $90

1 Set of Arctic White fairings.. These are probably a 7/10.. Very light scratches on the right one, and then maybe a rock did a spin move on the left one.. $225..

Pics are coming!

So most of this stuff has been sitting for awhile.. and quite literally has been hanging on my garage wall.. All the arctic white stuff, I got because I once considered changing my 1198 completely to white/red.. Love that look.. I have since gone a way different direction and couldn't be happier!

Let me know if y'all have any questions!

Please be patient with me getting these shipped, should only be a day after payment kinda thing. I have about 2 weeks off due to surgery, where they basically bored out my mouth by removing my tonsils and my uvula?? And then decided to dremel inside my nose.. So I can't drive/ride right now and Im always on Narcs.. So I went nuts in the garage and cleaned it.. Hence why all this stuff is here.. Either way! Good luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didn't realize that the sliders would be a hot topic, but they are sold.. I will be making a trip to the post office soon, so if anyone wants something lemme know on the next 2 hours! Price drop on the Evo tail.. saw one on eBay for cheaper I think..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.