Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got into an accident on sunday, not my fault. But I ran into a swerving car on 495, head on! I have state farm insurance and looking to get it to a good shop to assess the damage. Anyone know of any good shops to take it to? If someone has a truck or trailer I could use to transport it from waldorf to that shop, I will pay for gas. State farm will pay for towing but I gotta front the bill first, I am strapped for cash right now. This sucks because I just got the bike too.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Ducati.org Forum mobile app

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I can recommend Ducati Winchester, VA and Coleman Power Sports in Falls Church, VA. You can use your Ducati Roadside Assistance Card and get a free tow up to 50 miles. Coleman's also offers a pick up deal. Free for new services but they have a somewhat limited area. I would help you out myself but I'm going on vacation in a few hours.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh okay I didn't know that. I'm gonna call Coleman in falls church they are closest to me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's at Coleman now, hopefully get the wreck estimate by Wednesday or so. That will dictate my next move. I'm already looking for a replacement cuz I think it's totalled...... we shall see

1 - 5 of 5 Posts