Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys , ive been searching for a iphone 4 case mount for GPS for a while now and im not sure which ones are compatible? if you guys know can you guys please post some up with pictures and where you got it from cheers :)

·
Registered
618 Posts
I use a tech mount with velcro. Works extremely well with everything including my iPhone. Velcro the Base on the mount then velcro whatever you want to attach. Easy on, easy off and doesnt come off when you don't want it to. Been doing it for years.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Got it off fleabay, it's the fork clamp style. I'll take a pic when I can to show you how I mounted it. They are kinda pricey but you can find good deals on them. I paid $50 for mine a few years ago.

·
Registered
151 Posts
woah i don't know if can trust that velcro that much. is it industrial at least?

·
Registered
618 Posts
woah i don't know if can trust that velcro that much. is it industrial at least?
It is industrial grade. I have never had a problem with it in the years I've used it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I purchased a rokform moubt for mine.

I purchased a rokform mount for my Bike

Use code DANDAN25 FOR 25%off as well

1 - 13 of 13 Posts