Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I have to sell my 999 due to my car having some serious problems and with the miles I do and weather in England I cannot use the 999 as a commuter... The bike is on ebay.. Advert copied below.

2005 plate
4900 miles MOT Papers to verify this
Michelin Power tyres put on very recently so loads of tread
FULL *Leo Vince SBK titanium race system (Cost the previous owner over £900)
Upgraded Ohlins front forks with steering damper*which have been professionally serviced and set up
Power Commander
Inforad speed camera detector
Custom Suede seat
Carbon engine guard not put on yet however
Belts changed by previous owner about 600-700 miles ago
Service history in book and the previous owner was a motor mechanic with the bike registered to his business to back this up
I've just put a brand new Yuasa low maintenance battery in the bike as well as have an optimiser to go with the bike

Should I get the money I want for the bike I will happily throw in the old standard exhaust, old pillion seat and the paddock stand I have just purchasedThe Decals on the bike were fitted by myself therefore are not perfect*however will not leave any marks or residue if removed

I do have a leather one piece just purchased in a size UK 40 that will be listed separately however if wished to be purchased with the bike we could sort that out.

I have a genuine reason to unfortunately be selling this bike especially with the money spent over the last few weeks on getting set up with motorbikes again. I bought this bike with the intention of having it as a long term toy to do some road trips and so on however a very short*time after purchasing the bike my car has started playing up and is costing too*much to keep.

Thanks for looking and feel free to drop me a message, text or call me on 07453 297829 Conor

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts