Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wont to know if any one has put an alarm or some sort of security on there bike if so

How much did it cost ?
is it worth it ?
and what is the best thing to put on ?

links to help me out

·
Banned
263 Posts
i would!

really want a GPS trackable unit

years ago there was one avail in aus called bike bandit which even allowed you to remotely shut the bike down via an sms if it was stolen! then it sent you GPS co ordinates for recovery:)

afaik it is no longer made :(

·
Registered
12,892 Posts
I've put the Scorpio Si900R on my bike and love it. I actually transfered it from my previous bike because I liked it so much. Cost is around $360 and $25 for the plug and play harness.

It has motion sensor and perimeter sensor which can be turned on and off if needed and it also pages. I live in a condo and live a few floors above the underground and it has no problems paging me or me being able to turn it on or off as I please.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
I've put the Scorpio Si900R on my bike and love it. I actually transfered it from my previous bike because I liked it so much. Cost is around $360 and $25 for the plug and play harness.

It has motion sensor and perimeter sensor which can be turned on and off if needed and it also pages. I live in a condo and live a few floors above the underground and it has no problems paging me or me being able to turn it on or off as I please.
+1 the Scorpio rocks.

And forget about the gps, as soon as they put it in a van, it'll most likely lose the signal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts