Ducati.org forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
OH NO.... I like some choppers esp. bobber look, but don't do it out of a DUCATI. Unless possible if the parts are savage from wreaked bike.... but a perfectly fine 1098??? Just not enough Ducati's to be doing this stuff to them unless it is savage parts, but then its more of a performance engine why place in a none performance bike??? Better option...take a Japanese bike and try something with those enough of those are built to be experimenting with them, like this....

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Miller Lite,
IMO I think that one was pretty cool!! It actually looked ridable, unlike most of those Bull Shit custom jobs.:cool:

·
Registered
183 Posts
What I would like to see would be someone build a NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle style drag bike around a 1098R motor. I don't mean extended swing arm on a stock 1098R, I mean a true drag bike, with custom bodywork.

·
Registered
643 Posts
For me the beauty or lack there of is in the angle of the "V" or it should be a proper "V". That's why the "L" just doesn't cut it.

I've always liked Rookes bikes.

·
Registered
42 Posts
On many of the bikes they showed it appeared they were using air cooled 2V motors. That's where they lost me. I thought the point was to source as much as possible from the 1098; especially the engine.

·
Registered
774 Posts
For those concerned, I think he folded up shop. Last time I checked the website, like a year ago, it was taken down. Used to be 13choppers.com.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts