1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Bonjour Pierre...

Did you order the Rosso GP color as well, or the Team version?

I am curious to see which is more popular, I understand the sticker kits come with either (Team Alice/Shell, etc.), although I don't think those will end up on mine...What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Griff said:
Bonjour Pierre...

Did you order the Rosso GP color as well, or the Team version?

I am curious to see which is more popular, I understand the sticker kits come with either (Team Alice/Shell, etc.), although I don't think those will end up on mine...What are your thoughts?
Rosso GP, for 2 reasons :
1. I am not the pilot of a 2-wheels advertising board, I think only stupid people are promoting worldwide brands for free :p
2. The pure and simple color scheme reminds me some fabulous Ducati of the past, like for instance the 888 SP5

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well stated, and I agree...I own a 1998 R1, and a 1995 VFR. In both cases, I have removed all of the stickers for the very same reason. I like the solid colors that allow the lines of the bike to define its personality, not cartoons!

Are you really expecting delivery this spring? I was told to expect to wait until end of summer...

·
Registered
12 Posts
i just want to touch it... naked. im sure the dealership in cherry hill will have banned me from their premisses once that bike is on their show room floor.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Griff said:
Are you really expecting delivery this spring? I was told to expect to wait until end of summer...
No no, I expect it for Spring 2008 : Factory will start to build the Desmosedici serie on Summer 2007, and 999 R owners have priority for the delivery... If my orders ranks in the 300-500 range on the total of 900 (I placed my order on June, 9) it will drive to a delivery near Spring 2008. I also hope to receive more detailed information by the factory before they launch the production.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am one of those lucky people who will be receiving the Desmosedici and mine has been ordered in plain Rosso GP colours. I have the same views as Pierre Col regarding colour.

Unfortunately Im one of the not so lucky, lucky ones whos bike is coming in August 2008. :-(

It was also a nice surprise to receive in the mail some signed prints though. I wasnt expecting that.

I think you also get a paddock stand and cover for your bike thrown in.

Anybody going to Italy?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Damn, I hope you guys enjoy this beautiful bike. I would like to see one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts