Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy recently bought a 08 848 it had low miles and sat in storage forever. On the ride home the bike died, we switch out batteries and it drained that one. The Voltage Regulator Crapped out. We called Coleman power sports and the recall had not been done. This is where I need help. The bike is in Alexandria VA, and we need to get it to Woodbridge. Does anyone have towing capabilities to help us get it to them sometime next week?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Ducati.org Forum mobile app

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Coleman's does pickup and delivery. Otherwise use your Ducati Roadside Card. Call your insurance or AAA. Or you can always call a wrecker as a last resort.

Reactions: Gunny Fitz

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
As 7 Summits said, they will come out and pick it up no problem!

If you are in super need I can do this for you for a fee. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh okay cool, thanks for the response guys. I will explore having Coleman pick it up first then the u haul deal. If all else fails, Gunny is getting the money lol

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Oh okay cool, thanks for the response guys. I will explore having Coleman pick it up first then the u haul deal. If all else fails, Gunny is getting the money lol

Ask them about their free pick up service. They say its limited service area (about 20 miles) and with a new scheduled service. Couldn't hurt to ask by explaining your predicament. Might be lucky and it may constitute a free pick up!

Reactions: dwhit757

·
Registered
7 Posts
lol thank you very much dwhit

i was the "buddy" he spoke of... thank you all for the help. Highly Appreciate it.

Bike is at colemans now for the recall. I am hype to get the bike on the road! Ordered fender elimnator, two brothers cf slip on, and some shorty levers as i wait!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts