Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what the difference between the M2, M6, and M7 are on a 2015 Ducati monster 821? Trying to order some parts for my monster but the site I’m ordering from asks which model (M2/M6/M7) and I can’t find that information anywhere online.

· Registered
605 Posts
? Never heard of the option...what are you ordering? Stickers? Are they color codes? Something that specific...email the seller or attach a comment to the order
M2, M6, and M7 refer to Ducati's Monster 821 model's three trim levels offered in 2015. The M2 trim was the base model, the M6 trim was the mid-level model, and the M7 trim was the top-of-the-line model.
-ChatGPT

If your ordering an exhaust...all trims are the same fitment

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response Buhgaboo. I did end up emailing the seller and this is what they said:

"Hey Brad,
Thanks for reaching out, and great bike! The M2, M6, and M7 designations are European TUV certifications. I don’t have a ton of information about what that means in Europe, but I do know that we don’t use the TUV system here and those designations should map back to the same part number on our USA website. You can match the part numbers or click into a product description and use the “bike check” feature on the product page to confirm fitment. Here are links to the items that came up in my search, in case it’s helpful to double check:"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts