Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a bunch of Ducati carbon fiber parts. I had a hard time findind a lot of it. Seeing that Ducati carbon is quite scarce. Notice that the finish is no where near what it was whan I bought pieces for my MV Agusta from MV. Is this the way there carbon is?? It has like a matte finish to it very dull in luster. All new to Duc scene. Just bought a 1098S in black. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Doesn't really need to be said, but..............go shift tech for CF. You'll find thread after thread raving about it.
I second that, my Shift-tech mud guard and key chain are
better than the front wheel CF that came with my
1098s!

The quality is like no other.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I have a few different DP CF parts on my 1098, underseat panels, air runner covers, and key guard. I just bought a Shift-Tech CF front fender and CF chain guard and it is much nicer than DP. Matches the DP stuff really well though, its just more glossy, and has a nicer finish. DP isn't terrible at all, but it could use more of a shine and fewer pin hioles IMO. Shift-Tech is the stuff to get! About the same price as the comparable DP part too.

-ND

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
+1

Doesn't really need to be said, but..............go shift tech for CF. You'll find thread after thread raving about it.
Yeah, don't bother looking elsewhere. Shift-tech is the one and only place to go for Ducati CF. The product is the best anywhere and the service (Guido) is everything you could ask for.

PLUS!!! You get all of that, a 10% discount and FREE shipping to boot!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Yeah, don't bother looking elsewhere. Shift-tech is the one and only place to go for Ducati CF. The product is the best anywhere and the service (Guido) is everything you could ask for.

PLUS!!! You get all of that, a 10% discount and FREE shipping to boot!
any code for the discount? I want to get the chain guard, and maybe something else :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Easy

any code for the discount? I want to get the chain guard, and maybe something else :)
There is a comments section on the order form online. All you do is put "Ducati spot member" in there and Guido will take care of the rest. The actual discount price gets emailed to you right away.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Jimmyzz-I have alot of shift-tech and a carbon rear seat cowl for my 848, the shift-tech stuff is WAY WAY better quality than the Ducati DP stuff, can't beat Guido for customer service and speed of shipping, and it's FREE!

·
Banned
298 Posts
looks very nice and the clear will help with the UV as the DP carbon would have been yellow and brittle from the sun in a year

1 - 13 of 13 Posts