Ducati.org forum banner

Ducati Owners / Riders Age Poll

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I read someone wanted to compile the Ducati riders / owners age list to a poll, so here it is....

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
yeah, me too, although i expected to see more in the 40 to 50 range, based on the posts in the initial thread about this.

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
just putting the poll back in new posts so it gets seen a bit more

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Vote if you haven't done so yet!

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Just another post to get the survey back on "new posts". C'mon guys, only 74 votes and almost 150 responses to the original thread about average age. Vote if you haven't.

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Young lust

Grand Duc said:
how can you afford a Duc when your 19 yo
Grand Duc,

I wondered the same thing. On the other hand, I knew a 19yr old who owned a million dollar yacht. My dad used to lament about what a pity it was that youth was wasted on the young.

Elton

·
Registered
370 Posts
mrinflux said:
Grand Duc,

I wondered the same thing. On the other hand, I knew a 19yr old who owned a million dollar yacht. My dad used to lament about what a pity it was that youth was wasted on the young.

Elton
When I was in college, there was a 20 years old student driving around campus in a brand new lambo. It turns out that his Father was a Saudi Prince. There are a lot of trust fund kids out there.
I am not slamming them. I am just jealous, I wish I could afford a duc at 19.

Oh, on a side note. I found out how my friends from college can afford $50K+ cars. Since they are from a different country. They told their parents that the cost of living in DC is a lot. They will need $6K per month for food and board. Then they get a roommate and buy a BMW 7 series. Smart people!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
I want a dad like that ....lol

But there is something that money can buy ...Experience ! and on the other end....I'm glad to see that some owner are over 60 yo !

I bet we can feel like 16 yo even at 80 yo on that bike :) Hihaaaaa !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Regarding your age poll, can you amend the poll to show 70+. Since I'm 74 I would like to see the poll reflect the accurate age range. Love the site!!!

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
thought i'd move this to the recent board since we've got a lot of new '08 owners on line! vote if you haven't done so. 230 posted on the age thread but only 104 have voted in the poll

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
mrinflux said:
thought i'd move this to the recent board since we've got a lot of new '08 owners on line! vote if you haven't done so. 230 posted on the age thread but only 104 have voted in the poll
+1

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
mrinflux said:
+2

·
Registered
441 Posts
Well when I was 16 I got a Buell XB12R for my first bike... had it for about 2 weeks and it was depressing, so I upgraded. I don't know about the trust fund talk... I'm still not old enough to get my hands on that cash! Just lucky that my dad and I are bike lovers so we ride together. Him on his Harley... I've had farts with more velocity

·
Registered
15 Posts
Guys,
A guy bought a black 1098s at the dealer when i bought mine, and he never drove a bike in his life!!!
And we all know that sooner or later you WILL drop your first bike. He's almost 30 though, and is not some arabian princes son...he worked for this

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
233 posts in the age survey, only 133 votes in the poll.

1 - 20 of 204 Posts