Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Bentonville, AR.

Let me know.............

·
Registered
128 Posts
i believe theres a couple guys up in Ft. Smith but im not sure if they're on the forum here or not

im down in Hot Springs, but i will soon be relocating to the opposite Arkansas corner in Blytheville

but drop me a line if you're game for a mid-way meet up :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks for the reply guys......

TommyP, Ill get back to you on that one....maybe next year??

fnfast749, maybe we can try a weekend around Fayetteville/Rogers.....let me know......do you know other Ducati owners from Fort Smith that could come up and meet??

I used to meet with some Jap Bike owners when i had my R6...we would just go around town for fun and grab a bite at hooters or something......we would get together on a Saturday.

Nice to meet you guys btw and stay in touch

·
Registered
148 Posts
i believe theres a couple guys up in Ft. Smith but im not sure if they're on the forum here or not

im down in Hot Springs, but i will soon be relocating to the opposite Arkansas corner in Blytheville

but drop me a line if you're game for a mid-way meet up :)
Tommy, you complain about living in Hot Springs, but you're moving to Bleakville?!:stickpoke

·
Registered
128 Posts
Tommy, you complain about living in Hot Springs, but you're moving to Bleakville?!:stickpoke
you are correct sir, i've rationalized this possible relocation by telling myself im 40 mins north of Graceland and some good food, not to mention only a 5 min drive away from buying beer on Sunday. As well as only 2 hours south of a baseball team that is well worth watching! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I also live in Bentonville. I ride a speed triple with friends from Eureka who have a few Ducs, and another Speed Triple. I put a deposit down on an 1199 S last week. Should get it at the end of March. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stay in touch man!!! Add me to your contacts. We will get more ducatisti to go riding together. Foggy#1 might also get an 1199S next year!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also live in Bentonville. I ride a speed triple with friends from Eureka who have a few Ducs, and another Speed Triple. I put a deposit down on an 1199 S last week. Should get it at the end of March. :D
So we will probably be riding together next year!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you guys are interested we can start a Facebook page for the Bentonville group (NWA Ducati Club??? etc) I use Facebook a lot and have more pictures on there too. Im using this site to find other riders, etc. Let me know.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live in Bentonville. Thinking about the 1199S. Actually just got the 15k mile service done on my bike. Brought it home last night. Not real happy they didn't complete it on the day I went like they said. Good service is hard to find and they didn't consider the extra gas it cost me... All that to say I'm around and I'm up for riding.

2007- Ducati 1098.
2006 - Ducati 800Supersport (sold)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I live in Bentonville. Thinking about the 1199S. Actually just got the 15k mile service done on my bike. Brought it home last night. Not real happy they didn't complete it on the day I went like they said. Good service is hard to find and they didn't consider the extra gas it cost me... All that to say I'm around and I'm up for riding.

2007- Ducati 1098.
2006 - Ducati 800Supersport (sold)

Will do....lets hope this weather gets warmer.

·
Registered
192 Posts
It might be a long shot, I'm in Kansas City, but I know about 4 guys that are always up for a ride. Maybe sometime we could meet up some where about half way and do some riding. It is always nice to meet other Duc owners.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea that would be nice.....

I tried requesting a intro kit from Ducati Club Owners on the website. It is showing a Club there in Kansas City but I haven't been contacted by the President....

What I am thinking is that maybe down the road a bunch of us can get together somewhere either here in Bentonville, Eureka Springs, NWA in general.

I am trying to stay within 20 min. as much as I can. But I wouldn't mind having you guys come down and meet us for a ride. You will always be welcomed here.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yea that would be nice.....

I tried requesting a intro kit from Ducati Club Owners on the website. It is showing a Club there in Kansas City but I haven't been contacted by the President....
I mentioned something to the president and he said that he responded to an email and accepted the request.

Was that you?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I believe so,

The message I got was:

[email protected]

Jan 12 (13 days ago)

Thanks for your request.
the DOC welcome kit will be shipped to you or to the club headquarters in accordance to the choice of your club's president.

---------------------------------------------

Do you know if the welcome kit will be sent directly to me?

Thanks man

·
Registered
192 Posts
The kits have been coming to the president. I believe he will send it out to you when it arrives. I am not sure how he will work out the shipping. They are typically handed out and since you have not paid the chapter dues i'm not sure how that will work, but that's between you two.
I got mine at the last meet.

·
Registered
192 Posts
At the last group meet we talked about hitting south Missouri. There is some members in the Springfield area so we might stay there and then ride through the Ozarks. It would be nice to get a large ride together.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When are you guys doing this?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts