Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are Ducati Performance parts for the 848/1098/1198 base, S, SP, and R models. All these parts are new and have not been installed. Everything comes with what is in the photos. The prices that I am selling these at already include shipping and paypals 3% fee (ONLY for the lower 48 States in the US). Any questions or concerns send me a PM. Please understand that I may be late responding as I do work a lot.

***Now that I have time, the parts are back up for sale. I would like for these to go. The prices are will stay as they are and DO include shipping within the 48 States of the US. Also make me an a reasonable offer, no low-ballers. Also a new rule is that there will NOT be any deposits to hold parts. Either you the cash or not. Additionally, I reserve my right to ban certain members from purchasing these parts as they have previously failed to fulfill their promises.***

Ducati 1098R Race Engine Kit.....SOLD

Ducati Performance Quick Throttle Turn w/ race grips.....SOLD

Ducati Performance Lightweight Flywheel.....SOLD

Ducati Performance Radiator Kit.....SOLD

Ducati Performance Racing Windscreen.....$120.00

Brembo Rear Master Cylinder.....$100.00

Attachments

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
PM'ed for it all. Talked to you about this before, hit me up!

:dance:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now, all pm's have been replied to. Currently there is an offer that is pending to take all the parts and I am entertaining this offer currently. If it does not work out, I will repost to this thread.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parts are still for sale, no reponses from PM's on whether they want them or not. Would like to get rid of these as I no longer ride or have my Ducati...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the current situation:

One of the forum members has made a deposit for all the parts. I am giving this member till July 25th @11:59 CST to make the final payment. If that final payment does not make it within the time described, the parts will go back up for sale for everyone. The reason why I am giving him that much time is that I will be gone for two weeks for some military training and will not have internet access until I return. I want to be transparent as possible for everyone so that they know what is going on. Again, the prices already include shipping and paypal's 3% fee.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hoses? I need the hoses! :blind:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now that I have time, the parts are back up for sale. I would like for these to go. The prices are will stay as they are and DO include shipping within the 48 States of the US. Also make me an a reasonable offer, no low-ballers. Also a new rule is that there will NOT be any deposits to hold parts. Either you the cash or not. Additionally, I reserve my right to ban certain members from purchasing these parts as they have previously failed to fulfill their promises.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Parts are still for sale

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All parts are now sold. Thank you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts