Ducati.org forum banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Apologies for the delayed response. We've been extremely busy. We'll eventually link up for a ride. Does a group of riders still meet at Ward?

Discussion starter · #66 ·
We have yet to meet up. Our schedule hasn't allowed for much free time. At some point we'll definitely link up with everyone.

OK!! This weekend, we should definitely hook up for a bit! I'm free whenever. Saturday or Sunday. I'm still tinkering with geometry, so I will probably push it a little less, but still enough to have a great ride!

Meet at South Seas? NEX? Ward?

Spirited Ducati ride going out this Saturday!! (Jan 12, 2013)

I will have one of my GoPro's (the other is being lent to my roommate on vaca in Tahoe currently) and my new DSLR to take some shots along the way.

If you are interested hit me up for directions!

Spirited Ducati ride going out this Saturday!! (Jan 12, 2013)

I will have one of my GoPro's (the other is being lent to my roommate on vaca in Tahoe currently) and my new DSLR to take some shots along the way.

If you are interested hit me up for directions!

Bummer. Got a full house this Sat. Too funny about the Facebook site. Met a Mutlistrada owner today who suggested such a site be created and bingo.......

Discussion starter · #78 ·
Unfortunately, we will not be able to make it. Perhaps one day we will have the opportunity to meet everyone. We are extremely busy and our free time is typically spent trying to attend various events throughout the West.

I'm definitely going out again early this Saturday. Last Saturdays ride was depressing. When the roads were clear (of traffic) it was raining, and traffic where is wasn't raining!! Disappointing for sure.

Small group of riders from my work meeting up at the NEX this Sunday @ 10am to ride if you guys are interested.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.