Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody happen to know where I can acquire the four bolts that hold the springs onto the hub? Just found a slipper on eBay and need those bolts. Thanks guys

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Umm...any hardware store.

I replaced mine because they were made out of cheese and snapped the head off one of them when I tightened it, so after I drilled it out, I replaced all of them with stronger (grade 12.9) bolts. I got chrome plated ones for corrosion resistance.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you dutch. I'll try that part number today

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sadly that's not the part I'm looking for. Its the actual finger part that's inside the spring. I think I have found it

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Oh you mean the spring retainers? The aluminum cup-like things that push the springs in?

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Ohhhhhh! I see! Damn, I didn't even know those were removable. I'm pretty sure on my clutch hub it's all one piece.

Sorry man, I got nothing on that. Hope you find the parts.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Most of them are one piece but the four spring is removable. Crazy I know

·
Registered
503 Posts
Good luck screwing that in.. Looks like The hub is broken.. Bottom right hole looks like it got ripped out

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
damn you tadashi. That's ok the hub can be sourced from Ducati through the dealer website.......

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Just buy a used one as a complete assembly. There's a guy on here selling a DP slipper clutch (the 6 spring one I believe).

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got a hell of a deal on this clutch. Ill inspect it all when it gets here. Its coming from the other side of the world to me so itll be a bit. I have to focus on getting the bike running first before I upgrade too much of it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts