Ducati.org forum banner

Ducati slipper clutch

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  zodom 
#1 ·
Does anybody happen to know where I can acquire the four bolts that hold the springs onto the hub? Just found a slipper on eBay and need those bolts. Thanks guys

#2 ·
Umm...any hardware store.

I replaced mine because they were made out of cheese and snapped the head off one of them when I tightened it, so after I drilled it out, I replaced all of them with stronger (grade 12.9) bolts. I got chrome plated ones for corrosion resistance.

#6 ·
Oh you mean the spring retainers? The aluminum cup-like things that push the springs in?

#9 ·
Ohhhhhh! I see! Damn, I didn't even know those were removable. I'm pretty sure on my clutch hub it's all one piece.

Sorry man, I got nothing on that. Hope you find the parts.

#13 ·
Just buy a used one as a complete assembly. There's a guy on here selling a DP slipper clutch (the 6 spring one I believe).

#14 ·
I got a hell of a deal on this clutch. Ill inspect it all when it gets here. Its coming from the other side of the world to me so itll be a bit. I have to focus on getting the bike running first before I upgrade too much of it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.