Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come no smart Ducatiest on here told the rest of us 3 month ago to by Ducati stock? Is it on the top now?
Is H.D. "hog" stock bottomed yet?

·
Registered
116 Posts
HD stock is just fine, picked up a classic ultra last sat. Still waiting on the Duc. And Oh!, Didn't have to wait three months ,even with the HD strike. Just thought I'd add that tidbit.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Stimacsays said:
How come no smart Ducatiest on here told the rest of us 3 month ago to by Ducati stock? Is it on the top now?
Is H.D. "hog" stock bottomed yet?
Well, I did. If not here than on another 1098 forum. I bought some on Dec 22 at $11.70. If it goes up another 7 points, it will pay for the 1098.

How sweet is that?

CAG

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CAG said:
Well, I did. If not here than on another 1098 forum. I bought some on Dec 22 at $11.70. If it goes up another 7 points, it will pay for the 1098.

How sweet is that?

CAG
Vert sweet indeed.
For what ever reason, I thought it was a privetly held Co.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Funny thing is I just sold most of my ducati stock to buy my 1098. I bought my ducati stock ..DMH..6 months ago at average of 9.75 and sold it between last Monday through Friday averaging around 18.20 or so. I had 3000 shares and DMH is so thinly traded it took me all week to sell it. But I made a ton of money for a six month hold. Paid for the bike and then some

·
Registered
122 Posts
duc10.98 said:
HD stock is just fine, picked up a classic ultra last sat. Still waiting on the Duc. And Oh!, Didn't have to wait three months ,even with the HD strike. Just thought I'd add that tidbit.
Oh ouch rub it in...LOL congrats on the hog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts