Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your Ducati wall decorations, memorabilia, and whatever else Ducati/racing you might have around the house. Since I believe there already is at least one thread regarding garages/man caves, I'm keeping this with just in-house stuff.

Since I just recently bought a house, I plan on making my office room into a Ducati-themed office. So far, just painted the walls red, white, and black and got a few things to hang on the walls. More pictures to follow, especially later on as I get more stuff. And since I need more ideas on what to get, post your stuff so I can steal some ideas :p

Attachments

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Btw, aside from my desk and my chair, which is are cherry color, everything in this room is pretty much either black, white, or red :D

Reactions: 1fast750ss

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
My bedroom is 360 degree Ducati! If I clean it in the near future, I will take a snap. ;)

My garage however, thats the domain of KTM at this moment.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Still working on it but I think it's a good start. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408431348.570837.jpg

·
Registered
564 Posts
And another ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408432006.738496.jpg

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is that a painting on the wall? or just a big picture? kinda looks like a painting. if so, where did you get it?

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very cool, where did you get all the mini replicas? Would love to get a couple for my office :)
Amazon...had to hunt them down individually. There are like 3-4 different brands there. The older models were a bit harder to find, not many choices.

Speaking of which, I have a Tamiya 916 kit if anyone enjoys putting scaled models together. It's a very detailed one. It'd be a cool little craft project if you're into this sort of thing. I just didn't realize how detailed of a kit it is and I don't have the time to put into it, I wanted to get something that was already done or a much simpler assembly. It's brand new....I'll give it away for free as long as whoever wants it pays for shipping.

·
Registered
564 Posts
is that a painting on the wall? or just a big picture? kinda looks like a painting. if so, where did you get it?
I went to cubi.st and got it through there. It's a painting of my actual bike (when I arrived in Europe I grew anxious waiting for her to come, to quench my Ducati thirst I ordered this). I highly reccomend them as well, I was really pleased with the painting, the quality and the customer service.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
This is when I lived in the apartment.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
At work

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nothing beats having a real bike in the house! haha...but there's no way I could get a bike up to my office! :D

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went to cubi.st and got it through there. It's a painting of my actual bike (when I arrived in Europe I grew anxious waiting for her to come, to quench my Ducati thirst I ordered this). I highly reccomend them as well, I was really pleased with the painting, the quality and the customer service.
Ah yes. I did submit a photo to them for the monthly free 12x12 deal, but haven't heard back. Not sure if I'm quite ready to pay $200 for painting yet, when I can just print a large res photo for much cheaper.

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Ah yes. I did submit a photo to them for the monthly free 12x12 deal, but haven't heard back. Not sure if I'm quite ready to pay $200 for painting yet, when I can just print a large res photo for much cheaper.
I was reluctant to pay that much too, especially since I have a giant, industrial printer right at work; but it was worth it in the end.

·
Administrator
2,888 Posts
Amazon...had to hunt them down individually. There are like 3-4 different brands there. The older models were a bit harder to find, not many choices.

Speaking of which, I have a Tamiya 916 kit if anyone enjoys putting scaled models together. It's a very detailed one. It'd be a cool little craft project if you're into this sort of thing. I just didn't realize how detailed of a kit it is and I don't have the time to put into it, I wanted to get something that was already done or a much simpler assembly. It's brand new....I'll give it away for free as long as whoever wants it pays for shipping.
Rub, I'll take that Tamiya kit off your hands! I've built a shitload of 'em over the years, and still have an RC30, and a 500 Gamma to be built. Since the 916 is one of (if not THE) most beautiful bikes ever built, I'd love to build one. :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts