Ducati.org forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
TT1 is still in Brissie, I am in Melbourne, will come back to pick it up when the other TT2 is completed and bring them both home :)

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Nice Ed,
So they are at the new home?? Just looking at the Melbourne sunshine photo..

Not sure on the lights though... looks like a star wars droid..

Lots of hours and a great result I am sure.. congrats

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
The twin headlight one is a TW Classic import from UK sold by Raider it only hitched a ride with my #2 bike. The project looking bike is the project ..hahaha... Only needs a few things, chain, rubber, new clutch and throttle cables, grips and loom. bit ticket items, donk, suspension are finished. The end is near .... at long bloody last. So all the track bikes are in Melbourne now. Finish them all off this year and back on track hopefully a few times this year and back into it next year.

TT1 came up a treat

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
The blue TT1 is a gem, had a 40 lap shakedown, full engine teardown to check and its good to go. The Harris has just been serviced and spruced up, haven't had chance to ride it yet. If its anything like it was when i rode 20 odd years back it will still be a rocket. How is your TT2 coming along?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Ed, back again, TT2 is still in the shed feeling unloved... Been a few health issues & family dramas(joys of getting old)... Great to hear they're going well... Haven't even been for a decent ride since chrissie, hopefully will get back to the ol' girl this year, but have several more urgent things need doing first... Hmmmmm....

81 - 89 of 89 Posts