Ducati.org forum banner

What automobile manufacturer also briefly used desmodronics in their race cars?

• Ferrari

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Mercedes

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Lotus

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Maserati

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DucatiSpot is happy to announce our 2008 Indianapolis MotoGP Ticket Contest. All you need to do to enter answer the poll question correctly. If you get the answer right, your name will go into a random drawing that will take place on Thursday (September 4th, 2008) afternoon at 5pm Mountain time. At that time, we will draw two winners who will receive 2 tickets to the Indy MotoGP from September 12th through 14th (the big race is on September 14th). Each set of tickets comes with 3-day parking too. The tickets include 3 days of admission to the races with seating in the Stand A Penthouse and 3 day parking (lot 3G). You need to be a DucatiSpot member to have a chance, so sign up now and tell your friends too. You'll have to get yourself to Indy, find a place to stay, and buy your own food...and we'll take care of getting you into the races!

We will notify the two lucky winners via DucatiSpot Private Messaging as soon as they are selected. We need to overnight the tickets to you so please check in at DucatiSpot around 6pm Mountain Time on Thursday, September 4th, 2008 and see if you have a new Private Message. We will also try to email you. We'll need you to respond with your mailing address as soon as possible so we can get the tickets out to you on Friday...so be ready.

(only 1 entry per member...don't try to beat the system...Alvin will know! :bash: )

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Is there a way to confirm your answer was recieved?

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Could you also add the ding ding sound or the dreaded buzzer for correct or incorrect responses?

·
Registered
671 Posts
lol..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have winners!

We have 2 winners for the Indy MotoGP tickets.

They are:

ChrisR
ENZOSO

We will PM and email the winners. Congratulations!

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Cool deal! I've been thinking about going and pretty much finding excuses not to. Now I have no choice I'm going.

Thank you Ducati Spot.
Hey Ive got an idea how about making a Ducati Spot T shirt and sending it with the tickets, I'll wear it to the race. Make it 2X!
:):):)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good idea on the shirts...but not enough time to get them done. Just spread the word at the races for us!

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I've actually been thinking about contacting you or Alvin with the suggestion about the T-Shirts. I've been telling my dealership and others about the Spot and I think the T-Shirts with the DucatiSpot logo would be a good idea to Spread the word and show some pride.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I bought tix in Iraq, just tried to get the package deal with hotel and car. Looks like I have ONE and ONE only tix up to sale. PM with details.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Looks like I might have an extra since the woman decided to work instead, flew up here to avoid the Hurricane.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts