Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone refer to themselves by that name ? I saw a video the other day with s bunch of people referring to themselves as that .
Sounds really stupid to me . Should I sell my bike ?

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
only if you get all depressed and blame everyone else.. consider and state outloud the thoughts of topping oneself.. then come back and stalk a few people who made you feel bad on the inside.

I think that's how it works.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
If that's the first time you've heard that term, then yes, you should sell all your bikes (at least the Ducatis)....because clearly you're not a true Ducatista! :p

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have heard it before but didn't think anyone wa really using it to describe themselves .

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Ah I see. I think it's dumb personally. If I was Italian, and living in Italy, I might consider using it, since it basically means "Ducati owner". But I'm perfectly fine saying "Ducati owner" in english around here and not sound like I'm trying too hard to fit in.

Personally I think the people that use that word to describe themselves are the ones that use their bikes to go to bike nights and Starbucks only, but I have no statistics on that to show...just an opinion :)

Reactions: WERA689 and 219R

·
Registered
555 Posts
If it helps you cope you can give that pretty little Panigale to me... One less thing to worry about.. For the record, That specific group of Ducati owners, as a rule, don't go to the track.. Except, of course as spectators. And they refer to people like me as ducktard, only because the word fucktard sounds somewhat vulgar to the other starbucks patrons

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
If it helps you cope you can give that pretty little Panigale to me... One less thing to worry about.. For the record, That specific group of Ducati owners, as a rule, don't go to the track.. Except, of course as spectators. And they refer to people like me as ducktard, only because the word fucktard sounds somewhat vulgar to the other starbucks patrons
Always thought it was funny when non-track goers thought I was a crazy fool for taking a Ducati to the track, let alone a fairly new one....then they realize that our local track days are organized by the same person who owns the local Ducati dealership and on just about any given track day, about 25-30% of bikes there are Ducatis, so joke's on them! :loser:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Anyone refer to themselves by that name ? I saw a video the other day with s bunch of people referring to themselves as that .
Sounds really stupid to me . Should I sell my bike ?
,,,Can't fix stupid so yeah go head and sell it....:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts