1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Is it the L1 or L2?

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Thks... I have an L1, was looking for an L2.....GLWS....

·
Registered
'12 848evo, '13 Hypermotard SP, '94 CBR600f2 track bike, '06 CBR600rr track bike
909 Posts
what's the difference between L1 and L2 ?

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
what's the difference between L1 and L2 ?
If I may... the L1 has one bolt location, the L2 has 2 bolt locations, and was designed/developed by the Ducshop specifically for Daytona....as I understand..... the L1 will work well at every track, and I have ran mine @ Daytona, no problem... but I am not a Jake Zemke type of rider!!!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
If I may... the L1 has one bolt location, the L2 has 2 bolt locations, and was designed/developed by the Ducshop specifically for Daytona....as I understand..... the L1 will work well at every track, and I have ran mine @ Daytona, no problem... but I am not a Jake Zemke type of rider!!!
When you say "bolt locations", I assume you're referring to the hole where you mount the ride height rod correct?

Hey, at least you've been racing bikes before Zemke was even born, so that's gotta count for something eh? :D

Reactions: 219R

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
^^^Correct....... in answer to Rub's question.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.