Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heads-up for anyone else who runs Q3s, the twice-annual Dunlop mail-in rebate started this morning, runs through April 30. And it's $50 rebate per set, which is better than the $40 last year. Limit is 2 sets. I just picked up 2 sets for $229 a piece, so will be $179 each after the cash card shows-up in 8 weeks or so which is an insane deal.

Reactions: Mary#17 and WERA689

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Just some input for those who may be on the fence to try out the Q3's....

I had a set on for 3 days...a trackday and 5 races over the next two days.

They are a spectacular tire, amazing grip and very confidence inspiring!

Very inexpensive, widely available.

After the 1 trackday and 5 races, the tires were spent. That didn't bother me too much, as I took 2 second places, 2 third places and a forth place.

I'd buy them again in a heartbeat for a streetbike or trackday bike. And this is a smoking deal...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Heads-up for anyone else who runs Q3s, the twice-annual Dunlop mail-in rebate started this morning, runs through April 30. And it's $50 rebate per set, which is better than the $40 last year. Limit is 2 sets. I just picked up 2 sets for $229 a piece, so will be $179 each after the cash card shows-up in 8 weeks or so which is an insane deal.
Thanks for the info. To anyone interested, get them....

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks, I ended up getting a couple of sets from www.JakeWilson.com ($4 cheaper for the size I needed)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ they have them at $251.98 with free shipping
I got a 180 rear and 120 front. You're probably looking for the 190 rear. I bet that price is still about the best you'll find.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Too bad the rebate only extends to their street tires. Wish they offered that on their slicks, or at least the GP-A's too :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
My two sets of Q3's arrived yesterday..

Jake Wilson submitted the rebate forms for me, I just filled out an online form....

These will work out at $197 a set for 120/70 - 190/55.

·
Registered
146 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts