1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks really good

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Curious. What do you mean, what do we think?
Are you looking to buy that- if so BUY IT ASAP!!
OR are you looking for member approval on it for another reason buddy?

Do you own it and just mount the new wheels? If that's the question I say that thing looks SAWEEEEEET!!! Congrats and I'm betting you notice a big difference by those wheels don't ya?

As a Tri owner myself I absolutely love that bike and would grab it in a heartbeatif I was loaded! Though ya didn't list anything else about it, or even what price it is I'm not sure what to say?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Curious. What do you mean, what do we think?
Are you looking to buy that- if so BUY IT ASAP!!
OR are you looking for member approval on it for another reason buddy?

Do you own it and just mount the new wheels? If that's the question I say that thing looks SAWEEEEEET!!! Congrats and I'm betting you notice a big difference by those wheels don't ya?

As a Tri owner myself I absolutely love that bike and would grab it in a heartbeatif I was loaded! Though ya didn't list anything else about it, or even what price it is I'm not sure what to say?

No, I got my new Multi last Month (tri owner as wel - hyperstrada - Monster 1100). I just wanted to know what you found of this pictures. I want to adjust my Multi but do not yet know how. This seemed to me an idea. Either I am waiting for the follow up of the pikes peak.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.