Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know in some of the old posts Redline in Yorktown has been talked about, do they still have a good rep I heard one of their main techs moved away. Any other suggested shops in the VA/NC area. I'm looking to get my Bazzaz tuned for a full exhaust system.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh thats not bad. did you run it on the back cylinder or front? next paycheck ill probably pick that up

·
Registered
868 Posts
front, rear is hard to get to. And on a water cooled bike there is very little difference between cylinders. But if you want to you can adjust between cylinders with bazzaz. you can also adjust manually down to idle.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I know in some of the old posts Redline in Yorktown has been talked about, do they still have a good rep I heard one of their main techs moved away. Any other suggested shops in the VA/NC area. I'm looking to get my Bazzaz tuned for a full exhaust system.
Yeah, one of their Ducati Master Techs moved away but they still have two employed there. IMO Redline is still the best choice in the VA/NC area.
I just had their lead tech "JB" build me a mid pipe to connect the Termi full system header to the Termi slip-on twin can mufflers to keep the under seat exhaust on my 2012 Hyper 1100SP. Also installed the DP light flywheel and a fresh dyno tune on the PC. Top drawer service if you ask me.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Top Duc how much was your mid pipe build? I also need the same thing.
I had several things done at once so I don't remember the specific cost of the pipe work right off-hand. The pipe cost will likely vary due to the length and curves (time) needed. I had several curved sections that he used to cut and build it up. I recommend to just call Redline and ask for JB.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright cool if I cant get Zard to send me one I will probably do that. I want to get the fender eliminator (here Tues) on their first so i can see the curves and tolerances.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts