Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Never mind, googled the seller name and found the website. Trying to get an answer if they are plug and play or if the connector needs to be spliced on. Looks like they'll wire in some resistors for an extra $20 if you get it from their site, which I need since going to the motodynamics integrated tail light. Fast blink on one side but not the other drives me insane.

Ducati 848 Mirror Block Off Front Turn Signals
Yes you will need the dual load equalizer to ensure slow steady blinks. Also, I have a call in to NRC to also get the answer. I haven't seen the MBO's in person yet, just the fender eliminator.

If I get something soon, I'll post it. An easy remedy is to get the bullet connectors to crimp on the MBO's so they are plug and play.

848-1198 Mirror

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
OK, just received an email from NRC. They do need to be spliced in, like the others. As always the recommended method is to solder in the wires to the OEM wires.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
The only reason I keep my mirrors on my 999 is because they are designed so close to the bodywork, like they are part of it. Otherwise they'd be cut out of the picture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.